Does your child display any of the following?
- Trouble falling asleep at bedtime without an adult’s help
- One or more wakings each night
- Inability to fall asleep without a bottle, a cup, or breastfeeding
- Crankiness and meltdowns during the day
- The need to come into your bed in the middle of the night
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, learn how to help you and your child get a more restful night’s sleep.
In this class you will learn:
- How to get your newborn or infant on the right sleep track
- What causes night-time wakings
- Why you do not have to give up breastfeeding to have your infant sleep
- Five things that keep children up at night and what you can do about them
- How to turn “dread time” into a peaceful bedtime
Ancy Lewis, LCSW, is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Gentle Sleep Coach who helps exhausted parents teach their children to sleep through the night.
Ancy Lewis is doing home vists in LOWER Westchester, (White Plains, Harrison, Rye, Tarrytwon, Ardsley)
"Again, thank you for making this sleep training possible through your visit to our home. When I first saw the flyer for your workshop at full circle, I was beyond bummed to not be able to go as it was very difficult for my husband and I to leave our house at the time with newborn twins and a toddler. Not only were we not sleeping well because of our newborns, we had been struggling with our 2 year old not being able to fall asleep on her own and also taking over our bed! Your home visit was beyond helpful in helping us with a customized sleep training plan for our toddler. We are already feeling better with a little more sleep and really look forward to the end results of our sleep training. Thank you for the thorough detail and preparation that went into our customized training plan during your visit. We could not have done this without you!"